Become A Global Affiliate
Management Systems has several affiliates who are independent consultants that have been trained, licensed and certified in our firm’s proprietary organizational and leadership development methodologies. These are known as our “global affiliates.”
Global Affiliates are practitioners of Management Systems’ proven methodology who work independently from our firm with their own clients. Our international affiliates are knowledgeable in their local markets and are able to bring our proven frameworks and methods to assist their clients.
All of our affiliates have been licensed and certified in the conceptual foundations of the Management Systems Frameworks and to conduct Organizational Assessments based upon those frameworks. Some affiliates have received advanced training and are licensed and certified to deliver additional Management Systems tools such as Strategic Planning, Performance Management, Leadership Development, and Culture Management.
At times we work jointly with you for your clients either in the US or in your country. For example, we conducted a five day leadership program for the client of our Affiliate in Kazakhstan and then did a subsequent program in Kazakhstan jointly with our affiliate.
Some of the primary benefits of becoming an affiliate of Management Systems are:
- Training in our unique proven integrated methodologies for organizational and leadership development.
- Exclusive licensing in your geographical area.
- Ongoing technical support for your client work.
- Access to our ongoing research and product development.
- Access to the password protected section of our website for training and materials for exclusive use of our global affiliates.
- Listing on our website as a licensed certified Global Affiliate of Management Systems as well as cross listing to your website.
- Pages on our website in your national language.
- Opportunities for potential clients in your country to complete our Growing Pains Survey in your language.
- Opportunities for joint consulting work and research.
- Membership in the Management Systems network of Global Affiliates.
We invite applications from outside the U.S. and Canada to become a member of our rapidly growing network of Global Affiliates. We are interested in affiliates who are experienced, successful consultants and who are committed to bring best of class methodologies to their clients. We have a preference for consultants who have some academic affiliation.
Our goal is to provide you the training and tools that will help you succeed in both learning and marketing the methodology and frameworks that encompass the Management Systems process for Organizational Development.
If you are interested, contact Leslie McKenna, Client Services Coordinator at: