Management Systems’ tools are designed to help you and your team:
- Identify where you are with respect to building a sustainably successful organization (Organizational Assessment and Organizational and Management/Leadership Effectiveness Surveys);
- Define where you want your company to be and how you will make this vision of a sustainably successful organization a reality (Strategic Planning);
- Develop the management/leadership skills/capabilities needed to promote and support successful organizational development [Leadership and Management Development (including Coaching) and Team Building];
- Manage your organization’s structure so that it supports the effective and efficient achievement of your long-term goals (Structure Design);
- Design and implement the performance management systems needed to promote effective execution of your strategic plan (Performance Management System Design);
- Manage your company’s culture as a strategic asset (Culture Management).
Each tool consists of:
- An underlying methodology or framework – developed by Management Systems and validated through our research and applications;
- Client education – to help you understand how to effectively use the specific framework or methodology on an on-going basis to support the successful development of your business;
- Facilitation - to help you implement the tool.
While each can be used independently, all of our tools have been designed to “fit” together as an integrated package that helps company leaders build sustainably successful organizations.