Management Systems’ Organizational Assessment provides you with our evaluation of your company’s current strengths and limitations at each level in the Pyramid of Organizational Development™ and our recommendations for “next” steps in your company’s development. While each Organizational Assessment is customized to the specific client’s needs, the process can include the following:
- Review of documents – including current marketing materials, previous assessments, written strategic plans, job descriptions, performance evaluation forms/documents, and any other written information that will help our team understand how key internal systems, processes, and structure are currently designed and functioning within your company.
- Interviews with selected company personnel to help identify your company’s current strengths and limitations with respect Markets, Products/Services, Resources, Operational Systems, Management Systems, and Culture.
- Administration of Management Systems Growing Pains and Organizational Effectiveness Surveys to all or a sample of your employees.
- Preparation of a report that:
- Summarizes our findings about your company’s current strengths and opportunities to improve at each level in the Pyramid of Organizational Development™ – based on the information we collect. Frequently, we organize the report by Pyramid level and provide both narrative findings (if interviews were used) and quantitative survey results. Our findings present both the data we collected, as well as our analysis of the data – based on our many years of experience in helping to build sustainably successful organizations.
- Presents Growing Pains and Organizational Effectiveness Survey results (if these surveys were used). We also frequently provide our analysis of these results.
- Provides specific, detailed, recommendations for what you might do to build upon your company’s strengths and address your company’s limitations. In developing these recommendations, we draw upon our 35 plus years of research and work in helping build sustainably successful organizations. We frequently include recommendations for steps that might be taken in the short-term (next 6 months) as well as those that might take a year or more to fully implement.